2017 High School Training Camp
Prepare for the fall golf season the right way!
High School Training Camp provides aspiring competitive junior golfers with a unique opportunity to have fun while developing skills and preparing for the upcoming competitive season at one of the areas finest golf training facilities.
This camp is designed to improve the players’ skills, performance and confidence as competitive golfers for the 2012 competitive season and beyond. Participating athletes will rotate through professional coaching and structured practice stations from 9am-12pm each morning; have lunch daily at the White Manor Golf House, and then play 18 holes each afternoon. There will be considerable emphasis on developing and refining fundamentals and swing technique, improving short game skills as well as the establishment of key competitive golf skills and habits. All-important competitive golf preparation habits, execution strategies, rules, and game management tactics will be taught and reinforced.
- To have fun!
- To learn the power and importance of Deliberate Practice
- To provide players with an outstanding development and personal growth experience
- To provide first rate coaching, training, and feedback to participating athletes
- To transfer skills and habits to the course under tournament pressure
- To introduce, learn, and apply key competitive golf skills and habits
- To practice, train, and prepare for the upcoming competitive golf season
Find your distances with Trackman
How to chart a course to give yourself a competitive edge
The Three Essential Skills of Golf
Practicing for Performance
Short Game Skills
And much more!
July 25-28 High School Camp 9-4